Wednesday, November 5, 2008

School has started...

Well the kids are back in school!!! We start like 2 to 3 weeks before anyone else in the world, I think! But, I guess that it is OK, I think they were getting bored. I have a lot of goals that I have set for myself for this school year. (these are NOT in order of priority!)
1. To get my house in order
2. To keep up with the laundry!
3. To get back to the Gym!
4. To start my weight loss seriously again.
5. To try harder to not be stressed over things that I have no control over. (big one)
6. To of course be more patient with my kids!
7. To keep the wonderful romance that I have with my best friend and husband growing strong!
8. To keep in touch better with my closest friends.
9. To be the "Band Mom" for Tanners first year in marching band!
I think that I have a lot more goals for myself too, But I really haven't sat down and thought of the others all the way. I will need my cheerleaders so everyone that reads this needs to keep me going on these things-Got it!!!
Well, let's get started then...

No comments: