Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Erin turned 7 years old!
With the weather getting a little milder, we spent a few hours after dinner at the Brookmont park.
Well, after being on the House hunt it has really made me a little sentimental over the house we built out here in Georgia,
We will hate to say goodbye, we are leaving it in good hands. I think that the whole neighborhood will make sure that the new owners are up to par, since it is a neighbor that is selling it for us!
1. To get my house in order
2. To keep up with the laundry!
3. To get back to the Gym!
4. To start my weight loss seriously again.
5. To try harder to not be stressed over things that I have no control over. (big one)
6. To of course be more patient with my kids!
7. To keep the wonderful romance that I have with my best friend and husband growing strong!
8. To keep in touch better with my closest friends.
9. To be the "Band Mom" for Tanners first year in marching band!
I think that I have a lot more goals for myself too, But I really haven't sat down and thought of the others all the way. I will need my cheerleaders so everyone that reads this needs to keep me going on these things-Got it!!!
Well, let's get started then...